Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Black Ivy Happy Hour NYC :: Thursday, April 22
Thursday, April 22, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
You must register using the link above to gain admission. Ticket sales will end once we reach capacity.
Celebrate Spring with us at Cielo! This state-of-the-art space in the Meatpacking district features stunning decor and a world-renowned sound system. The overall look is a timelessly stylish take on the Seventies aesthetic with a window looking out onto a private garden.
To visit Cielo's website, click here.
To view photos from last month's event at the Griffin and to learn more about Black Ivy Events, Inc., visit our website.
UPDATE: This month, Black Ivy Events, Inc. is proud to support, through our donation, Achieving Leadership's Purpose (ALP), a not-for-profit organization that provides leadership development and training for high school youth of the African Diaspora, preparing them for a lifetime of civic leadership and global awareness. To volunteer or donate to ALP, please visit their website.
* Once you register, your name will be added to the guest list. No physical ticket will be sent to you but EventBrite will e-mail you a receipt. Print this receipt or save it to your phone and bring it with you to the event for ease of entry.
* If you purchase tickets for guests, please fill in their names as additional guests when you register.
* Online registration will be available until 3:00pm on April 22 or until we reach capacity.
* Tickets can be purchased at the door for $20 based on available capacity, but we encourage you to pre-purchase online to take advantage of the reduced price.
* No refunds or cancellations permitted.
When & Where
Black Ivy Events, Inc.
Black Ivy Events, Inc. is a private company that caters to the social, professional and civic interests of alumni of color from the eight Ivy League institutions. Our dynamic social events bring together an exceptional community of discerning professionals. Our goal is to reinforce the ties throughout this elite alumni network. We also continue to forge partnerships with not-for-profits such as Brown University's Inman Page Black Alumni Council (IPC).
View photos from past events in the Gallery of our website.